.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Master's Message

Henry L. Palmer Lodge #301 Free & Accepted Masons Wauwatosa, WI

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

December's Missive

Dear Brethren and Ladies of Palmer,
On November 5, 2005, the Lodge held our Recognition Nite Dinner. I have to apologize for not being able to being there, due to a couple week bout with pneumonia. I’d like to thank my wife Rebecca Kloss ( J.W. or Just Wonderful... as Jack Jones, has named her), along with Rollie Stendler and Jack Jones, for keeping our ship a sail, even though I couldn’t be there.

After the dinner, John Wackman III, received his 25 year pin, Deronda Randall, received a Certificate of Appreciation for his years of dedication to our lodge, and Rollie Stendler, received a fishing rod and reel for all his continued support both as a member and a trustee. CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU, FOR ALL YOUR SERVICE TO OUR LODGE, MY BROTHERS !!!

Brethren, in the beginning of summer, I had sent out a letter asking, " What can we do to bring those of you back to our Lodge, that haven’t been here in awhile ? " Well, first off I like to thank the brothers, who have made the travel back home again. It is truly an honor to be able to shake, each and everyone’s hand that has come through our gates once again.

The brothers, that came back, told me " it is nice to come home, and be amongst brothers and fellows ."
I’d like to challenge you my brother, if you haven’t made it down yet this year, to come to a future stated meeting or event.

I know that, not all of the same brothers are here as they were, when you first started but, we seek you because you are our brothers, and want to share the bonds of Brotherly Love, that we shall forever hold dear in our obligations as Masons. So I ask, please come down if within, the length of you cable-tow. Have the modes of recognition kept at you at bay ? Have no fear, and follow your conductor !

Your next opportunities, our installation of officers ( Call WM Tim Kloss for date & time) or the next stated meeting Friday, December 23rd, 2005. Our next stated meeting will be no tie or suit, a casual attire business meeting.

This year we’ve lost a lot of good brothers to our Grand Architect. We have made up a " Candidate Package," and it contains all the corn, oil, and wine to start a candidate on his way to becoming a Master Mason. If you would like a " Candidate Package," come down to the lodge and pick one up or we can send it to you. If we want to continue, we need to bring in more good men to make better.

Brother Khristian Kay & Pat Cholka, have been putting their time and thoughts into creating a web site, and now the web site is up and running. Thank you, so much for all the effort my brothers. The web address is: HYPERLINK "www.henrylpalmer301.org"www.henrylpalmer301.org

Please check out the web site, and let us know what you think.
If you have an email address….please send it to us. Let’s make our great distances even shorter, because we have many brethren living all over our World.

On Sunday, December 11, 2005 @ 11:30 a.m., The Tripoli Shrine Temple will be having it’s Red Fez Children’s Christmas Party. Enjoy lunch with Santa, The Tripoli Clowns, and The Tripoli Animals. Presents given out to children. Adult tickets $6.00 and Children $4.00. Yo-yo the Clown, will not be there, due to a scheduling conflict. Sorry.

A New Year is coming, and that means our Annual New Years Day Breakfast Sunday, January 1, 2006. Social 8:00 a.m.,
Breakfast 9:00 a.m.. Call WM Tim Kloss to RSVP
(414) 281-2952, prior to December 19th, 2005. Hope to see you there !
I’d like to congratulate Brother Pat Cholka, and his Lady Kim on becoming parents of a new baby girl, Danicka Cholka in November.

On November 12, 2005, brothers Bill Tutaj, Khristian Kay, Jim Burton, and Jeff Laven became Knights of Malta in the York Rite. Congratulations, new Knights of Malta.

My brethren, thank you so much once again for allowing me to steer our ship this year. In closing Yo-Yo, the Clown would like to leave you with a poem by an unknown author.

The Clown Prayer

As I stumble through this life,

Help me to create more laughter than tears,

dispense more happiness than gloom, spread more

cheer than despair. Never let me become indifferent

that I will fail to see the wonder in the eyes of a child,

or the twinkle in the eyes of the aged. Never let me forget

that my total effort is to cheer people, make them happy,

and forget, at least momentarily, all the unpleasantness in

their lives. And in my final moment,

may I hear you whisper:

"When you made my people smile, you made me smile."

Most humbly submitted,

Timothy G. Kloss Worshipful Master
AKA " Yo- Yo The Clown"
"Thy Glory is given unto our Grand Architect, forever and ever,"
So Mote it Be !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home