.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Master's Message

Henry L. Palmer Lodge #301 Free & Accepted Masons Wauwatosa, WI

Sunday, December 01, 2013

December's Trestleboard




Brethren,

I am humbled by your confidence in my abilities to be master of our lodge for the ensuing year. The task before me is quite daunting as the maintaining and building of our temple has been fraught with the hands of many a worthy master much more accomplished than myself. My hope is that we can continue with the exemplar work that has preceded us. With that in mind I will be calling on our lodge members frequently to help me with planning degrees, special events and the other lodge functions. Our newly elected Junior Warden has expressed a desire to create Palmer dinners that are regal as the days of old so I encourage you to come to lodge if only for the dinners and bring your ladies as there is an interest to revive the Ladies of Palmer.

We have several degrees coming up and are returning to the tradition of having the different officers confer this should help invigorate our work. We are also planning some inter-lodge activities as well as to go a traveling.

I look forward to working with each of you to uphold those traditions of our Lodge that have been established over the last 100 some years, and to make some new ones for those who follow.   

Remember the installation of our new officers is the 7th of December beginning with a meet and greet at 6pm with the installation at 7 pm and an afterglow presented by the Kays in our dining hall.
2014 is an exciting time for us, not only as masons but as brothers who dwell together. I am excited about this year and am very confident in the line of officers.

In wisdom, strength and beauty

Khristian E. Kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home