.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Master's Message

Henry L. Palmer Lodge #301 Free & Accepted Masons Wauwatosa, WI

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

March's Madness



Spring is in the air. The temple is moving forward and we have been especially busy this year. We had our Family and Friends night at the Great Lakes distillery for a tour of how spirits are made. This was a great Milwaukee excursions both informative and filled with camaraderie. To complement that and to continue our Family and Friends events this month on the 10th we will have a Beer and Cheese pairing in the lounge at 7:00 PM. Please RSVP to me wm@henrylpalmer301.org or 262.391.5716 so we know how many to expect. We are progressing toward moving Bro. Robert Jr. towards his MM degree and the hope is to raise him this month. Brothers I encourage you to speak to others, invite them to our Family and Friends nights or to our stated meeting dinners. There are many men out there curious about what we do they just need to see us in action to tip the scale as it were.  On Wednesday the 15th I have been invite to be the guest speaker at Oconomowoc/Hartland #42’s stated meeting and dinner. I would enjoy some company and support from the Brethren here at Palmer. Let me know if you wish to attend and I will make arrangements.

Make a note that our stated meeting for March has been moved to the 31st the last Friday of the month. We did this for several reasons but the main reason is that Tripoli Shrine is holding its annual Sportsmens’ Night on the 24th. Many Palmer members are Shriners and are either attending this event or assisting in its production. Because of this we are including this event as one of our Friends and Family events. You do not have to be a Shriner to attend nor a Mason be. If you are interested in eating, hunting, fishing, camping, man caves and tools this is the event for you. There is a silent auction, a live auction and many raffles for gear. See the flyer on our Events page henrylpalmer301.org/events for more information. Talk to WBro. Art Karos if you would like to buy into a Henry L. Palmer sponsorship table.

Further down the road is the MPTV Great TV Auction this is a tradition in Wisconsin and they are always seeking help. The dates are April 28th to May 6th. I will be volunteering to man the phones and am seeking a group to accompany me. It is a great time, they follow the Masonic tradition of feeding us too. This is an easy way to get exposure to demonstrate that Freemasons’ are a charitable and endearing fraternity. So plan on coming down and volunteering for a few hours. Talk to me about scheduling.

This past meeting the Ladies of Palmer once again enjoyed some Broadway shows and sampled some tequilas while we attended to lodge business. I request the presence of all our standing members who can make it to come down and assist our lodge. Call me our SW Mike Braddy if you need a ride to lodge. If you are not receiving my emails about the lodge happenings contact me so that I can get your information updated. If you have read this far let me know I have a gift for you.

In Wisdom, Truth and Beauty
Khristian E. Kay, WM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home